Sunday, November 16, 2008

2 for Quilts of Valor



These two will be heading to Alycia who's collecting many Quilts of Valor for distribution next spring. The HeartStrings one is from our summer gathering. The other is from a pattern I found in a magazine. Love how quickly that one goes together too. The fabrics in the red/white/blue one are from those three of use shared at the WI/MN sew-in. They were up for grabs and 3 of us just kept sorting through them and each taking a small amount of each fabric. I still have more to start another red/white/blue quilt and I intend to use this pattern again.

2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

You've been busy Kathy, I'm going to post these on HeartStrings too OK? Thanks so much!

Alycia said...

Kathy - both of those are so beautiful. THe tops one is very interesting! I like it!!